Charnwood Country 4 | Wood Only | Freestanding
- Product Information
The Charnwood Country 4 Stove has an output of 4kW is the smallest stove in the Charnwood Country range. The stove has all the features associated with the larger Charnwood models, and its stunning design makes it one of our most popular stoves.
- Cleanburn "airwash"system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
- Single door with large ceramic glass panel for a full view of the fire, giving a big view of the fire for a small stove.
- Large capacity firebox - will burn logs up to 330mm (13") long.
- Easy to operate air controls with spin wheel primary control on door and a brass secondary air control at the top of the stove
- Stay-cool wooden handle for opening the door
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Clip on shelf fitting below stove door opening.
- Plain style front fence for a clean, contemporary look
- Add in boiler to heat domestic hot water or a couple of radiators
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours
- Product Variants
- 416 mm
- 242 mm
- 545 mm
DISTANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 150 mm
- 150 mm
DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- Rear (Standard/With Heat Shield)
- 550 mm / 150 mm
- Technical Information
- Additional Features
- Constructional Hearth Required
- Emission Standards
- EcoDesign Ready
- DEFRA Approved
- Flue Diameter
- 130mm (5")
- Flue Exit
- Top Exit
- Rear Exit
- Fuel Option
- Wood Only
- Nominal Heat Output
- <= 5kW
- Nominal Output Search Filter
- Additional Features
- Request More Information
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
CHARNWOOD COOKING PLATE
The cast iron plate incorporates conduction fins on the underside and simply replaces the blanking plate on a standard Charnwood stove to create a highly effective hot plate for cooking.
The cooking plate is ideal for stoves installed into open-plan living areas where the boundaries of cooking, dining and lounging are merged. The set includes four cast iron trivets for versatility when cooking and the plate is available in two sizes; five or six inch outlet diameters to suit most Charnwood models in addition to the Island II.
Please note: the stove will need to be installed using the rear outlet to allow the cooking plate to be fitted on the stove top.
CHARNWOOD TOASTING FORK
The Charnwood toasting fork is a neat, highly effective stove accessory designed for use on all Charnwood stoves!
Simply fix the magnetic holder to the stove top and suspend the fork in front of the glass for perfectly toasted bread, muffins or crumpets. The fork and holder are British made from stainless steel with a turned beech handle.