Charnwood All New Island II | Multifuel | FREESTANDING
- Product Information
The Charnwood Island range sets the definitive standard for clean-burning multi-fuel stoves. When this flagship collection was launched it revolutionised multi-fuel home heating creating the benchmark in clean-burn, wood-burning, multi-fuel, single controlled stoves. The result is highly sophisticated simplicity
- The Island II is stylish, so simple yet so sophisticated
- One simple air control - the Quattroflow® push in to burn slower, pull out to burn harder
- A ‘cool to touch handle’ for safe and easy reloading.
- The ultimate Multi-fuel grate for burning your chosen fuel at optimum efficiency
- Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions
- Twin door firebrick lined stove. Made from the best combination of 5 and 10mm plate steel, cast iron and ceramic glass
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Wooden handled multi-functional tool for riddling and ash disposal included
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth when tested in accordance with BS EN 13240:2001
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours
- Product Variants
- 614 mm
- 418 mm
- Height (Low Legs)
- 675 mm
- Height (High Legs)
- 760 mm
- Height (Store Stand)
- 795 mm
DISTANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 150 mm
- 150 mm
DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 480 mm
- Rear (Without / With Heatshield)
- 500 mm / 170 mm
- Technical Information
- Additional Features
- 12mm Hearth Friendly
- Direct Air Kit Available
- Emission Standards
- EcoDesign Ready
- DEFRA Approved
- Flue Diameter
- 150mm (6")
- Flue Exit
- Top Exit
- Rear Exit
- Fuel Option
- Nominal Heat Output
- Double Door
- Additional Features
- Request More Information
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
CHARNWOOD COOKING PLATE
The cast iron plate incorporates conduction fins on the underside and simply replaces the blanking plate on a standard Charnwood stove to create a highly effective hot plate for cooking.
The cooking plate is ideal for stoves installed into open-plan living areas where the boundaries of cooking, dining and lounging are merged. The set includes four cast iron trivets for versatility when cooking and the plate is available in two sizes; five or six inch outlet diameters to suit most Charnwood models in addition to the Island II.
Please note: the stove will need to be installed using the rear outlet to allow the cooking plate to be fitted on the stove top.
CHARNWOOD TOASTING FORK
The Charnwood toasting fork is a neat, highly effective stove accessory designed for use on all Charnwood stoves!
Simply fix the magnetic holder to the stove top and suspend the fork in front of the glass for perfectly toasted bread, muffins or crumpets. The fork and holder are British made from stainless steel with a turned beech handle.