Stove Liner Kit for Wood Stoves
Bradley Stove Sussex's stove liner kit is a must if you are buying a wood or multi-fuel stove. These kits are ideal for two-storey houses with a chimney up to 10m.
Our liner kit includes:
- A multifuel flexible liner that is twin-skinned and is ideal for wood, gas, oil or multifuel stoves.
- A connecting flue made of high quality stainless steel single wall flue system. This is designed specifically for connecting solid fuel appliances with existing brick stacks or a twin wall chimney.
- An adaptor to flex which is made from stainless steel and is 1mm thick
- A closure plate which is made from 1.5mm thick grade galvanised steel. The inspection doors are secured via captive nuts, so they remain easily removable.
- A pot hanging cowl that also combines as a bird guard.
- Stove paint that is high quality and fast drying that is suitable for wood, multi-fuel and gas stoves, furnaces and many other products.
- Fire Cement which is perfect for patching and repairing firebricks, solid fuel ovens, boilers and central heating systems.
We are expert installers of flues, liners and wood stoves so please contact us to see if we can help you.