Stovax Stockton 3 | Multifuel | Freestanding
- Product Information
The mini stove of the Stockton range is speciﬁcally designed to ﬁt neatly into a standard 22”(560mm) high x 16”(405mm) wide British ﬁreplace opening with the chairbrick removed. It has full multi-fuel capability and its compact dimensions make this stove equally suitable for houseboats, summerhouses and garden workshops.
- Product Variants
- 389 mm
- 291 mm
- 510 mm
DISTANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 50 mm
- 50 mm
DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 400 mm
- Rear (Single Skin / Twin Wall)
- 350 mm / 150 mm
- Technical Information
- Additional Features
- 12mm Hearth Friendly
- Emission Standards
- EcoDesign Ready
- DEFRA Approved
- Flue Diameter
- 150mm (6")
- Flue Exit
- Top Exit
- Rear Exit
- Fuel Option
- Nominal Heat Output
- <= 5kW
Flue Outlet: 5" (130 mm)
- Additional Features
- Request More Information
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10
COUNTRY 4 | CHARNWOOD
The Charnwood Country 4 Stove has an output of 4kW is the smallest stove in the Charnwood Country range. The Country 4 is a wood stove, but can be adapted to burn multifuel. The stove has all the features associated with the larger Charnwood models, and its stunning design makes it one of our most popular stoves.
- Cleanburn "airwash"system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
- Single door with large ceramic glass panel for a full view of the fire, giving a big view of the fire for a small stove.
- Large capacity firebox - will burn logs up to 330mm (13") long.
- Easy to operate air controls with spin wheel primary control on door and a brass secondary air control at the top of the stove
- Stay-cool wooden handle for opening the door
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Clip on shelf fitting below stove door opening.
- Plain style front fence for a clean, contemporary look
- Add in boiler to heat domestic hot water or a couple of radiators
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours
FIRELINE 4 FX4 | C&J
The Fireline 4kW Stove with Curved Door is multi-fuel capable, freestanding and has an elegant curved door that gives it traditional style appeal. Available in matt black, it has sleek modernity.
With an efficiency of 78% (wood) and 82.4% (solid fuels), it is holds a high efficiency for a 4kW output stove.
C-FOUR | CHARNWOOD
The C-four BLU is a new eco stove with clean burn technology and is available in all 8 Charnwood colours. It is made from plate steel, cast iron and ceramic glass and has the same beautiful design as the other C-four.
STAND OPTIONSStandard LegsHigh LegsStore Stand
- SIA eco design ready
- Cleanburn airwash technology
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt model available for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Reciprocating drop in grate for burning solid fuels
- Flue boiler
- Vertical rear flue adaptor
- Rear heat shield
- Store Stand
- Choice of 8 colours