Charnwood Cranmore 7 | Woodburner | Freestanding
- Product Information
With a single framed glass door with traditional details inspired by the Regency era. the Charnwood Cranmore's appealing dimensions make it a good match for a conventional fireplace, and with a huge picture window, it's a great alternative to an open fire. The stove is also suitable for use as a freestanding appliance.
- SIA Eco Design Ready
- Cleanburn Airwash Technology
- Quattroflow Air Management System
- Cool-to-touch for safe and easy reloading
- Drop down throat plate enabling the chimney to be swept through the stove
- DEFRA exempt for burning wood in smoke control areas
- Exceeds new Eco Design standards Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth
- Sliding firebed for clean and easy ash removal
- Choice of 8 Charnwood Colours.
- Product Variants
- 535 mm
- Depth (Without / With Heatshield)
- 403 / 544 mm
- 651 mm
DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- Sides (Standard/With Heat Shield)
- 390mm / 390 mm
- Rear (Standard/With Heat Shield)
- 110 mm / 110 mm
- Technical Information
- Nominal Heat Output
- Additional Features
- 12mm Hearth Friendly
- Specialised Cook Top
- Direct Air Kit Available
- Flue Exit
- Top Exit
- Rear Exit
- Emission Standards
- EcoDesign Ready
- DEFRA Approved
- Flue Diameter
- 150mm (6")
- Fuel Option
- Wood Only
- Nominal Heat Output
- Request More Information
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.
CHARNWOOD COOKING PLATE
The cast iron plate incorporates conduction fins on the underside and simply replaces the blanking plate on a standard Charnwood stove to create a highly effective hot plate for cooking.
The cooking plate is ideal for stoves installed into open-plan living areas where the boundaries of cooking, dining and lounging are merged. The set includes four cast iron trivets for versatility when cooking and the plate is available in two sizes; five or six inch outlet diameters to suit most Charnwood models in addition to the Island II.
Please note: the stove will need to be installed using the rear outlet to allow the cooking plate to be fitted on the stove top.
CHARNWOOD TOASTING FORK
The Charnwood toasting fork is a neat, highly effective stove accessory designed for use on all Charnwood stoves!
Simply fix the magnetic holder to the stove top and suspend the fork in front of the glass for perfectly toasted bread, muffins or crumpets. The fork and holder are British made from stainless steel with a turned beech handle.