C&J Classic PureVision CPV5 | Multifuel | Freestanding
- Product Information
Stylish and elegant with classical looks the new CPV5 and CPV5W are solid, heavy duty stoves with a huge glass fire viewing window for optimal viewing of flames. The larger CPV5W retains a nominal output of 5kW, but provides a wider operating range making it ideal for larger living spaces.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel operating tool and stand for ease of use and attractive appearance.
- High quality cast iron top plate, top blanking plate for rear flue connections and base unit (pre-fitted) with adjustable feet for levelling, providing flexibility when installing the stove
- Reduced clearances to combustibles using the included heat shield and twin firebox construction.
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside.
- High-quality ceramic firebox liners that are self-cleaning, hardwearing and very attractive.
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones.
- Full multi-fuel capacity as standard, so no kits or adaptors needed for burning smokeless fuels.
- Innovative active baffle system for flexibility and ease of use.
- 510 mm
- 750 mm
- 512 mm
DISTANCE TO NON-COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 50 mm
- 50 mm
DISTANCE TO COMBUSTIBLE MATERIALS
- 250 mm
- 100 mm
- Technical Information
- Additional Features
- 12mm Hearth Friendly
- Direct Air Kit Available
- Emission Standards
- EcoDesign Ready
- DEFRA Approved
- Flue Diameter
- 130mm (5")
- Flue Exit
- Top Exit
- Rear Exit
- Fuel Option
- Nominal Heat Output
- <= 5kW
- Additional Features
- Request More Information
- Delivery Information
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation (usually 5 to 7 days if the Product is in stock) or, if the Product is ordered from a third party then it will depend on their waiting list. All orders to third parties will be made upon receipt of Payment.
For Stoves, our fitting service is available to you if you live within a three-hour radius of Horsham. If you choose to use this service, we will deliver the Product directly and responsibility for the Product will remain with us until the Fitting is complete and you are satisfied with the finish. The fitting service will be invoiced separately.
Orders above £100 are delivered free of charge within the UK and smaller items incurring a £2.15-£6.00 delivery charge. All stoves are subjected to curbside delivery only.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10