DOVRE 280 | GAS | FREESTANDING
- Product Information
The 280 Gas stove is an all-new model that combines Dovre's pedigree in casting technology with the considerable expertise of Gazco (a sister company to Stovax, Dovre's UK and Republic of Ireland distributor) in the field of gas engine design, aesthetics and efficiency. So the fire not only looks highly realistic but also provides you with effective and controllable warmth.
The 280 Gas stove offers you a choice of 2 distinctive versions: conventional flue with coal effect fire or balanced flue with a log effect fire. Both have the option of top or rear flue exits thus making the balanced flue version, in particular, suitable for installation in most rooms. Heat outputs are 3.6kW for the conventional flue stove and 3.3kW for the balanced flue stove.
The 280 Gas stove is available in traditional Matt Black as well as a choice of enameled finishes (Midnight Blue, Black, Forest Green and Ivory). Standard or Programmable remote controls are options as well.
- 280 Gas Features
- All cast iron construction
- Conventional flue version with realistic coal effect fire
- Balanced flue version with realistic log effect fire
- Available in a range of luxurious coloured enamel finishes or traditional black stove paint
- Colour matched enamel flue pipe also available
- Optional remote controls
- Maximum heat output 3.6kW (conventional flue), 3.3kW (balanced flue)
- Piezo ignition supply system requires no electricity supply
- Automatic safety shutdown in the event of pilot light failure or flue blockage
- Top or rear flue exit - 125mm(CF), 152mm(BF)
- LPG and Natural Gas versions available
Conventional Flue Specifications
- Width - 494mm
- Height - 560mm
- Depth - 381mm
- Weight - 50kg
- Energy Input - 4.6kW (Nat Gas) 4.4kW (LPG)
- Heat Output - 3.6kW (Nat Gas) 3.2kW (LPG)
- Flue Diameter - 125mm
Balanced Flue Specifications
- Width - 494mm
- Height - 560mm
- Depth - 412mm
- Weight - 54.5kg
- Energy Input - 4.2kW (Nat Gas) 4.1kW (LPG)
- Heat Output - 3.3kW (Nat Gas) 3.2kW (LPG)
- Flue Diameter - 152mm
- Technical Information
- Request More Information
- Delivery Information
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation (usually 3 to 5 days if the Product is in stock) or, if the Product is ordered from a third party then it will depend on their waiting list. All orders to third parties will be made upon receipt of Payment.
For Stoves, our fitting service is available to you if you live within a three hour radius of Horsham. If you choose to use this service, we will deliver the Product directly and responsibility for the Product will remain with us until the Fitting is complete and you are satisfied with the finish. The fitting service will be invoiced separately.
Delivery charges are calculated at the checkout based upon weight and location. The delivery charge for Charnwood, Cleanburn, Heta, Hunter, Jetmaster and Mendip stoves is free. Other stove deliveries incur a £40 delivery fee, within the UK and smaller items incurring a £2.15-£6.00 delivery charge.
- What is a Verified Purchase?It means that the customer who wrote the review has also purchased this item.
You may find this information useful in helping you decide whcih reviews are most helpful in making your purchasing decisions.
If a review is not marked as a Verified Purchase it does not mean that the reviewer has no experience of this item as they may have one which they have acquired from elsewhere.View: 1-0 of 0 in total | Page | Show 10